You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘gift’ tag.
It truly takes a visionary to come up with a list such as this – and Caitlin Peters of Wanderlustings is just that! Her incredible taste combines with a soulful whimsy to bring Sprout Chicago these fantastic gift suggestions for women:
1) Navy Phantom Tights by Qoo Qoo Fashion
2) Vanilla Chai Perfume Oil by Long Winter Soap Co
3) Aqua “Life She Imagined” Print by Amanda Catherine Des
4) Craft Nail Transfers by Kate Broughton
5) Double Gal Vintage Bag from Bird Trouble
6) Bilbao Colored Handle Teacups by A Quartzy Life
7) Love Made Me Do It Ring by Manoy Metal
8) White Blouse by Arcelia Home
9) Gold Dipped Geo Earrings by A Merry Mishap
The holidays are just two short weeks away! And if you’re scurrying to collect last-minute gifts, you’re in the right place! Over the next few days we will be sharing shopping lists curated by people straight from the community.
The first list was created by Kelli Weber, a super duper filmmaker who spends her days working at DraftFCB and her nights blogging and cuddling with her four adorable felines. We couldn’t think of anyone better to come up with a gift guide for pets! Here are Kelli’s finds:
1) Handmade Snowman Dog Sweater by My Fabulous Puppy
2) Pet Popcorn by Wizard at Work
3) Mini Christmas Dog Donuts by Judy & Lainey
4) Christmas Catnip Mice by Crochet Kitty
5) Green Gift Set by The Leash We Can Do
If you’ve run out of time to shop for that special someone this holiday season – and don’t dare go out in the blizzardy snow – then make this year’s gifts DIY. There’s tons of things you can put together last minute for someone who will appreciate time, effort, and creativity much more than a purchased good.