I’ve been following news about the Haiti crisis on the BBC all week. Like many of you I want to help in any way possible. I was brainstorming how to go about raising funds without having to simply ask for donations. So starting this weekend I am going to donate 50% of all my Pierogi Picnic purchases to the Red Cross Haiti Relief fund. Take a peek in my Etsy store and shop for a good cause this weekend!
Sprout Chicago Photos
- Herbal Bug Spray for Summer nblo.gs/yLMUH 2 years ago
- Urban Herbal Girl: Essential Oils for Healthly Hair nblo.gs/vcZmF 3 years ago
- Alternative Health: Essential Oils for Healthly Hair nblo.gs/v82Nj 3 years ago
- Green Living: Homemade Cleaners nblo.gs/ubEYa 3 years ago
- Parsey- More than just a garnish nblo.gs/u0ipm 3 years ago
2009 2010 2011 advice agriculture blog business chicago christmas city climate change community consumerism craft design diy DIY Trunk Show earth day eating eco eco-friendly etsy events fairs fashion festivals food garden gift gifts giving green green living grow guide handmade health healthy holiday homemade how to kids living local Lydia Krupinski midwest natural news organic pierogi picnic recipes recycled resolutions restaurants reuse review safe shopping Sprout sprout chicago suggestions summer sustainability sustainable thanksgiving tutorial upcycled urban Urban Gardening vacation valentines day vegan vegetables vegetarian weekend