- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 1 farmer’s market egg
- 3 tablespoons organic butter, melted
- 1 cup organic vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 basket of fresh blueberries
- Pure maple syrup
- Whisk eggs and set aside. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until slightly smooth.
- Pour the batter onto a pre-heated griddle and flip each pancake once bubbles start to form.
- Once all your pancakes are cooked, place one by one onto plate, adding yogurt, oats and blueberries between each layer. Top with extra yogurt, oats blueberries and a hint of maple syrup.
Do you have your own twist to the traditional pancake? Share your alternative recipes below!