Talk about carbon omission offsets – O’Hare International Airport recently unveiled it’s newest piece of interior decor – an edible vertical garden. While I’m not completely convinced that the airport has all of its intentions aligned with the traditional urban farmer – this effort to showcase alternative green space deserves mention. To learn more about the garden and who was behind it, check out the whole story here.
Sprout Chicago Photos
- Herbal Bug Spray for Summer nblo.gs/yLMUH 2 years ago
- Urban Herbal Girl: Essential Oils for Healthly Hair nblo.gs/vcZmF 2 years ago
- Alternative Health: Essential Oils for Healthly Hair nblo.gs/v82Nj 2 years ago
- Green Living: Homemade Cleaners nblo.gs/ubEYa 3 years ago
- Parsey- More than just a garnish nblo.gs/u0ipm 3 years ago
2009 2010 2011 advice agriculture blog business chicago christmas city climate change community consumerism craft design diy DIY Trunk Show earth day eating eco eco-friendly etsy events fairs fashion festivals food garden gift gifts giving green green living grow guide handmade health healthy holiday homemade how to kids living local Lydia Krupinski midwest natural news organic pierogi picnic recipes recycled resolutions restaurants reuse review safe shopping Sprout sprout chicago suggestions summer sustainability sustainable thanksgiving tutorial upcycled urban Urban Gardening vacation valentines day vegan vegetables vegetarian weekend